Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ari View Post
    That's what my 9 hours at work is for.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      how much of your day is spent counting money and keeping the black man down?
      Fool, the time is spent controlling the banks and the media. Get it right.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I don't want to come off as an asshole, but if it's important enough you'll end up making time. I'm about to start taking night classes again, so that'll be eight hours at work, two-three hours of class, and then homework and whatever else.

I usually squeeze in my workouts early in the morning or during my lunch hour, but if I had to go late at night I would. I know sleep is going to take a hit, but I can live with 6-7 hours if it lets me squeeze another hour out of my day to do stuff that I need to do. Cooking takes place on the weekend, where I make a ton of shit, prepackage it, and freeze/refrigerate accordingly.

Learning how to manage my time and plan things out was easily the biggest pain in the ass that I've ever dealt with, but the benefits paid off tenfold.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

BITCH PLZ
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                I don't want to come off as an asshole, but if it's important enough you'll end up making time.

QFT.

I always make time to drink beer. ALWAYS.

Comment

I agree with Jake...there's always time to do more shit. I agree 100% with the 6-7 hours of sleep. I usually run on like 4-6, if I sleep more than 7, I'm fucking lazy and more useless than normal. I have pretty much the same situation as everyone else, but I have 3 fucking kids. If I can squeeze in at least 3 workouts a week anyone can...
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Yeah, but you're a Mexican, not a Mexican't

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Yeah, but you're a Mexican, not a Mexican't
                      What fucking movie is that from...I keep saying that but I can't remember!!!!
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Once Upon A Time In Mexico! That was the only good part in it, sadly.

~

Comment

Yeah. It was not very good.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

He's right.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Sorry, but I ain't giving up time with my precious tv for none of yous guys' pysical fitness shenanagins. But I am thinking about doing a blog.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Shit, just get your box back and let's game!

Comment

Working...
                                X