You sound fat: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• their seasoned fries with mayo = YES
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
      their seasoned fries with mayo = YES

I'm talking about the patty melt with macaroni and cheese on it. That is the food of Gods, I tell you.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I haven't been inside a Denny's in years. Too many great local diners like 59 Diner and House of Pies. (this is where Howard comes in and tells us how many guys he picked up at House of Pies)

Comment

• Last time I was at Denny's, I'd just graduated from high school and was tripping balls in South Padre.

Not even on drugs would I go there again.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Denny's will always hold a special place in my heart thanks to essentially spending most of high school at one smoking cigs, drinking coffee and playing Shadowrun all night.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'll eat at any shitty hole-in-the-wall.

Did I ever tell you about this place I ate in Corbin that had a petting zoo in the back?
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• As long as it didn't end up on the plate. . . !
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                  As long as it didn't end up on the plate. . . !

That would've been my trip to Amish Country. I picked my pig.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      Cats and Dogs are entertainment animals. They're not eatin' animals.

Leave Spot be.

Comment

• Horses, too. Horses should be on the NO CAN EAT list. Clip Clop will thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Horses, too. Horses should be on the NO CAN EAT list. Clip Clop will thank you.
                          Um...

well...

err...

Then I won't mention that restaurant in the Montmartre in Paris.

Comment

• Yeah, horses are a meal pretty much every where but here.

Comment

• I know, but I like horsies.

And Vin? What sort of wine goes with Trigger?

Comment

• God I love that fucking gif. Charlie is great.

Comment

Working...
                                X