Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomatoes. /shiver

Comment

• Vegetables are gooooooood. NOM NOM And tomatoes = fruit William.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Tomatoes. /shiver
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Turn that shit into salsa and we can talk, sirs.

Comment

• YES. I too hate the tomato. Except in the following: BLT's (have to have it, just a small one if possible), on a bacon cheesburger with the fixings, topped with melted cheese, smashed into a paste, crushed into a sauce.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              YES. I too hate the tomato. Except in the following: smashed into a paste, crushed into a sauce.

Comment

YES. I too hate the tomato. Except in the following: BLT's (have to have it, just a small one if possible), on a bacon cheesburger with the fixings, topped with melted cheese, smashed into a paste, crushed into a sauce.
                So basically you love it in all forms but whole?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah, I can't deal with just a tomato. Shit needs to have stuff on it or be a part of something else.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Has she ever heard about, y'know, exercising? Maybe cutting down on the portions a bit?

Geez, I love cheese, I dig on taters, but moderation, girl. And move yo' ass; you're approaching Zip Code status.
                    Last edited by Timothy225; 06-14-2011, 02:00 PM.

Comment

yeah, I can't deal with just a tomato. Shit needs to have stuff on it or be a part of something else.
                      Who sits and eats them by themselves anyway?

Comment

• Russ.

Comment

• Yes but Russ is...........special.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            So basically you love it in all forms but whole?
                            no he loves butthole too
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• icwutudidthar

Comment

• So subtle.

Comment

Working...
                                X