You sound fat: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Look it's either one or the other, Southwest. You either go "NO FAT CHICKS" or "YES, FAT CHICKS". You can't have it both ways.
    Next they'll tell all the normal sized people that they have to get off the plane to make room for another batch of normal sized people.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Honestly, it probably comes down to the fact that she was flying stand-by and the fatso had a reserved seat. HOWEVER, the fat kid should have known he'd have to buy two seats to fit the wide load. ALSO, you are 14 years old and need TWO SEATS?! WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Honestly, it probably comes down to the fact that she was flying stand-by and the fatso had a reserved seat. HOWEVER, the fat kid should have known he'd have to buy two seats to fit the wide load. ALSO, you are 14 years old and need TWO SEATS?! WHAT. THE. FUCK.
        MONGO HAVE GLAND PROBLEM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
          MONGO HAVE GLAND PROBLEM.
          (*Dies!*)

I am going to burn in HELL for laughing that hard!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• HAHAHAHHAHA.

THAR SHE BLOWS!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Had Frito Pie last night right before bed. Had two burgers, two hotdogs, potato salad, and beans a few hours before along with a ton of beer. Also, Sierra Nevada 30-Year is really, really good.

Anyway, I'm feeling really squishy today. Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Is that squishiness on the inside or the outside? If it's on the inside, the gym's not gonna help, me lad. . .
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AkvdEoM4Uqs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AkvdEoM4Uqs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• gotdamn.

Comment

• Hey kid. Stop buying your mom all of that food.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I want to know who is putting the cookies in a pile to taunt her.

Comment

• it was me...

Comment

• you're like a ninja.

Comment

• Shhhhhhhh......I find you fat.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X