No announcement yet.

You sound fat: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually that's my new obsession. I have one at night and one in the morning.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And a sensible lunch I bet?

I need to eat more fruit, but I'll be damned if I start drinking my breakfast.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I just need to find a good protein mix or something for the smoothies for Lesley.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          I'll be damned if I start drinking my breakfast.
          Scotch! And waffles.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I just need to find a good protein mix or something for the smoothies for Lesley.
            EAS Myoplex or Optimum Nutrition Vanilla is generally pretty good.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              Scotch! And waffles.
              Now, we're talking!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                And a sensible lunch I bet?

I need to eat more fruit, but I'll be damned if I start drinking my breakfast.
                Don't knock it 'til you try it.

Getting a decent blender early on this summer was a fuckin' boon.

Fresh fruit + yogurt + ice cubes + blender = beautiful, sexy-ass breakfast that holds me in the morning and tells me everything is gonna be alright. This smoothie has the voice of Jessica Rabbit.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I just need to find a good protein mix or something for the smoothies for Lesley.
                  If you can take the few grams of saturated fat, Muscle Milk (Lite has 2.5 satfat) is hands down wonderful stuff (barring Jake's killjoy farm report from earlier this year).
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Right now, I'm eating a small tea cup of plain Cheerios with skim milk. For yeah verily, I am a moo cow.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• What the fuck Southwest? Seriously....

Comment

• Would this be considered a Reverse Kevin-Smithing?

Comment

• Totally. They go to the extreme one way then do the opposite.

Comment

• Look it's either one or the other, Southwest. You either go "NO FAT CHICKS" or "YES, FAT CHICKS". You can't have it both ways.

Comment

• MAYBE FAT CHICKS?

Comment

• That's fine for your personal life. But not when it comes to running an airline. You can't run hot/cold on being discriminatory.

Comment

Working...
                                X