No announcement yet.

You sound fat: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ""The more attention I pay to it, the easier it becomes to imagine sizes like 300, 400. I like to think I don't romanticize it, but I can't help lusting over those sizes."
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• WTF.

The dude from the article's blog....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh, okay, and I just beat myself up because I had a little snack-size bag of Wheat Thins.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I want to kill.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• It's crazy how thin he was in college.

Comment

• I've heard of this.

This kind of self-abuse has to be up there with serious drug use.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It just makes me angry. I don't give a shit if you're fat, do whatever you want, but this kind of stuff is just ridiculous. I mean, it IS his body and I'm all about doing whatever you want as long as it doesn't harm others, but taking part in this shit seems to be like an active endorsement to others that "It's okay to get disgustingly obese! Have three more cheeseburgers!"
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I'm partially to blame. We've watched a few episodes of "One Big Happy Family" or whatever that show with the fat family is on TLC.

Comment

• Yes clearly that is the exact same thing as filling your fat ass up with terrible food so that you can get fatter so that you can get off on yourself well played Rob glad you went to school and took them classes [/misdirected rampant hostility]

~

Comment

• Also I love how TLC has basically turned into "The Sideshow Channel".

~

Comment

• IT'S GREAT.

7:00 pm - MIDGETS ARE PEOPLE TOO

8:00 pm - I WAS BORN WITH A PENIS ON MY ELBOW

9:00 pm - A FAMILY THAT'S FUCKING FAT

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I'm partially to blame. We've watched a few episodes of "One Big Happy Family" or whatever that show with the fat family is on TLC.
                          Let me guess, you're eating while watching this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            IT'S GREAT.

7:00 pm - MIDGETS ARE PEOPLE TOO

8:00 pm - I WAS BORN WITH A PENIS ON MY ELBOW

9:00 pm - A FAMILY THAT'S FUCKING FAT
                            Oh man I just laughed out loud and tried to hold it back because there are a few project managers right outside my door and it turned into this loud as fuck wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze and one poked his head around and asked if I was ok. Took a swig of water to cover for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Let me guess, you're eating while watching this.

Fuck yeah we are. Usually drinking our fresh fruit smoothies. Only fresh fruit and some pure orange juice. YUM.

Comment

• Sure ya are, pal.

Comment

Working...
                                X