No announcement yet.

You sound fat: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just noticed those have chocolate chips in them as well. ugh.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hahaha. Definitely not blueberries, because that would be too healthy.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I'm telling you those are awesome. Jimmy Dean makes the best sausage (commercially sold).
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
          I eat a fucking lot but I can't fathom dropping $815 a week on food. Jesus christ, America.
          I can. The foods I could buy with that much money... /drool
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• $815...that's seriously a family of four for a month. Madness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
              Also, people pay her to watch her eat fast food? Disgusting.
              Rule 43, son!

Every hospital in her gravitational field should have a copy of this article printed out and posted at every emergency department as a reason not to treat this fat load.

Comment

• It's still vile. She doesn't shit, she just sprays and prays.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  $815...that's seriously a family of four for a month. Madness.
                  Exactly, I spend about 250 bucks every two weeks on groceries for a family of 5...plus maybe another 300-400 a month on eating out...Insane, hope that hippo dies.

ETA: Hope the kids turn out ok though...fucking dumb fuck parents...
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Holy GOD do these look good.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nathan Rabin ate a Double Down once. It was the greatest regret of his life.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• They do, but then I read the calorie and fat content - turned me right off of 'em.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• HOLY SHIT!

I SO FUCKING WANT ONE...OR THREE!

Cowards die many times before their deaths... the valiant taste of death only once.

hippies...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Dokken View Post
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• you bastard.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• CONFESSION: I sorta want a Luther.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X