Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Link didn't work for me, Rob. Do tell about Hugely O'bese-a-ton.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Weird, it's not loading now. Basically a woman was so fucking fat that her rolls stopped a fucking bullet.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "BULLET WANCHI KOX PAA SOLO HOO HOO HOO"

Also, if she was skinnier wouldn't the bullet have just totally fucking missed her?
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• HAHAHAA. ZING!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              "BULLET WANCHI KOX PAA SOLO HOO HOO HOO"
              BWAHAHHAA!!!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's a pretty sad picture. I can't tell where her chin ends and her tits begin.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• My friend told me I have "fat man breath"...I was like WHAT? Then he explained that he had it too...Basically, when we walked a block then up some stairs we were both breathing heavily, aka fat man breath...sounds fucked up but it made my ass want to continue on with my gym regiment...now if I could only stop eating like shit.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• You do have fat man breath, and by that I mean your breath smells like a fat man.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolo View Post
                        My friend told me I have "fat man breath"...I was like WHAT? Then he explained that he had it too...Basically, when we walked a block then up some stairs we were both breathing heavily, aka fat man breath...sounds fucked up but it made my ass want to continue on with my gym regiment...now if I could only stop eating like shit.
                        Ha, yeah, I do this. It was REALLY bad when I was heavier, but it's still kinda irritating. I'm upping the cardio so that I don't sound like a mouthbreather if I run into a hot chick after climbing stairs.

~

Comment

• I'm going on a water/tuna only diet as I have found out I have fat man breath. *cries like a school girl then breathes heavily*
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You know who was fat? Tattoo. Fat and Asian.

Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• lulz

Comment

• You sound like a taste. A tasty taste.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X