You sound fat: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Christ man.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It is all the people of "appalachian descent." That shit kills me.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• And that translates into?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• WHITEFUCKINGTRASH
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• HAHA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              lulz gluttony indeed

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Oh my god, the audio on that 40 pizza rolls video makes me want to kill myself.

Comment

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eLA1KM7ZAdw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eLA1KM7ZAdw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old yes, but fits for the thread.

Comment

• Haha. Owned.

Comment

• Owned. Sure. But the fact that he could sit with both arm rests down and with no seatbelt extender is fucking bullshit. They'd have had to jail me because I'd have went all fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu on them for that shit.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well yeah, I just thought it was funny because they did to the guy that loves to share EVERYTHING on the internet.

Comment

• Yeah, I bet he had that shit tweeted before he made it to the terminal. Lulz for sure. Bet the person who made that decision at least gets an ear full.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rob, welcome to last night/early this morning.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Seriously, that would be a sign that maybe you should lose some fucking weight...

Comment

Working...
                                X