I hate bees and spiders and OMG KILL IT WITH FIRE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

title updated.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You know I was just giving you a hard time, right?
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I know that thing on the branch looks like it wants to hug faces and rampage down tight corridors.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Good GOD, what is that thing??????????
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Oh the two camel spiders. With forced perspective. Still fucking horrible.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Jesus Christ. Maybe the whares and dophrins aren't the things they should be worried about?

Comment

Holy fucking hell. That's half a fucking ton! And considering the structure of a jellyfish, that's even more fucking insane.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Are whares whore whales?

And are dophrins Asian?
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Comment

WHAT THE SHIT IS THAT?! Oh, a bear... KILL IT.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post

Oh... my... God... WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

THAT THING TRIED TO KILL PADME!

Comment

Working...
                                X