No announcement yet.

I hate bees and spiders and OMG KILL IT WITH FIRE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread always makes me glad that they block videos on my work computer.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The last one Rob posted isn't bad at all. It's a little spider going "TA-DAAH!"

Comment

• That's just cool. Reminds me of Ghost in the Shell.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i4u6SEZlbPs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <object width='640' height='441' classid='clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' id='ep'><param name='allowfullscreen' value='true' /><param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always' /><param name='movie' value='http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/TBS/cvp/teamcoco_drupal_embed.swf?context=teamcoco_embed_o ffsite&videoId=24461' /><param name='bgcolor' 'value='#000000' /><embed src='http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/TBS/cvp/teamcoco_drupal_embed.swf?context=teamcoco_embed_o ffsite&videoId=24461' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' bgcolor='#000000' allowfullscreen='true' allowscriptaccess='always' width='640' height='441'></embed></object>

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• GAH! How has his foot not fallen off?! And how in FUCK'S NAME do you let it get that bad?!?!?!?!
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Are those babby toes inside his sole hole?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm guessing you had a bad day yesterday, huh, Rob, and felt the need to share?

Seriously, that's some nasty shit right there. Like Ingrid said, I'm amazed his foot didn't fall off.

Comment

• It's actually okay. They are using maggots to clear out the infection. They are good maggots, not bad maggots. haha
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh! Well that's different then! Go get that infection, little guys!

Comment

• I hope this doesn't become the "look at this gross shit" thread and stays the "living things that scare the shit out of me" thread.

Comment

• Says the person who posted the eye picture....

Comment

• I would say that's gorier than disgusting.

Comment

• I don't want to see hygienic things.

Comment

Working...
                                X