No announcement yet.

I hate bees and spiders and OMG KILL IT WITH FIRE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BROWN RECLUSES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN MN.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I know they're not, but sometimes they hitch a ride on other things, like fruit and veggie shipments.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I NOW HATE FRUIT AND VEGETABLES.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
          I NOW HATE FRUIT AND VEGETABLES.
          IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT, GODDAMMIT
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seriously. Don't hate the fruits and veggies - they're merely free airfare for the brown recluses. The spiders are just cashing in their air miles on Caesar Salad Airlines.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I WILL DESTROY ALL FRUIT AND VEGETABLES ON SIGHT.

Comment

• It won't matter....

They'll get you anyway...

Comment

• Brown recluse all up in Texas. One time opened my dresser for a t-shirt and BOOM fucking brown recluse right fucking there. I shit down both pants legs and screamed for my old man. My old man has smashed spiders, snakes, bees, wasps nests...but he fucking froze up when he saw that brown recluse.

Comment

• I believe it - when I tell you this boss of ours was a mess after he was bitten, that's no lie. It not only affected him physically, but it affected him mentally too.

Comment

• Oh yes, there's no easy recovery when a tiny bite turns your leg into a sarlacc pit.

Comment

• Just did a Google search for the Brown Recluse so's I can panic when I see one, and regretted it immediately. DAMN.

Comment

• The spider itself is just your basic looking spider - it's the photos of the bites that will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Comment

• My BIL almost lost a toe on their honeymoon to one of those bastards.

ETA: The fruit and veggie conversation earlier is awesome. Thank you guys for that.
                            Last edited by Ingrid; 09-30-2011, 02:14 PM.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Happy to do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                                My BIL almost lost a toe on their honeymoon to one of those bastards.
                                Our boss who was bitten - it bit him on his index finger. After spending forever in the hospital, they had to operate on his finger. The nerve endings were pretty much dissolved, and they also had to take out goo that was formerly some finger bones - he said the venom just like turned his finger bone to mush! They put thin metal rods in his finger to replace the bones, but he could never move that finger again. It just stayed stationary in that one position, just slightly crooked.

Comment

Working...
                                X