I hate bees and spiders and OMG KILL IT WITH FIRE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0ZqG0lYRR1g?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• That vid swung me over to Caesar's cause, Phedg. Poor monkey!

Comment

• that video is creepy as fuck
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks like Jen from The Dark Crystal with no hand up his butt.

Comment

• Comment

• Just threw up in my mouth a little. Thanks Tim.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eFGXKbeiixA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    I had a dream where they were bigger. And had the ability to spit acid. It was AWESOME.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• MY WORST NIGHTMARE!
                      I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Covered in spiders' webs, these cocooned trees in Sindh, Pakistan, are an unexpected result of floods that hit the region in 2010.

To escape from the rising waters, millions of spiders crawled up into trees. The scale of the flooding and the slow rate at which the waters receded, have left many trees completely enveloped in spiders' webs.

Although slowly killing the trees, the phenomenon is seemingly helping the local population. People in Sindh have reported fewer mosquitos than they would have expected given the amount of stagnant water in the area. It is thought the mosquitoes are getting caught in the spiders' webs, reducing their numbers and the associated risk of malaria.

Comment

• DON'T WALK INTO THE MIST

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YIMigVo1pyA?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Comment

• Oh God, I fucking HATE tent caterpillars. They make me want to throw up.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X