No announcement yet.

I hate bees and spiders and OMG KILL IT WITH FIRE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not like I want them all to die. I just want them to stay the fuck away from me. That video gave me the creeps.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Huh, wonder what would have happened had the deputy just turned the car on and drove?
      If you read the article you will find out.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• *reads article*

So they wouldn't even come off? Damn those things are ingenous.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Wolf spider in my driveway today trying to get into the house had a body as big as a fifty cent piece, double that including the legs. I should have taken a picture to horrify everyone before I sent it hurtling into the afterlife with a big ol' brick.

Comment

• Behold the humble maggot, as viewed under an electron microscope.

Looks like a Jim Henson fever dream (too soon?).

Comment

• Wow, I better take out my trash.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• *HOOOORRRRRFFFFF*

Thanks. There goes my lunch. As well as everything I have ever eaten.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• That shit is crazy. Looks like Claude trying to climb his way out of a stretched out cinnamon roll.

Comment

• <object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vQbGk4sHROg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"> </param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vQbGk4sHROg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cR_G6EjYRUo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cR_G6EjYRUo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

Behold the humble maggot, as viewed under an electron microscope.

Looks like a Jim Henson fever dream (too soon?).
                        "Usul has called a big one! Again, it is the legend!"

Comment

• Rob, them's fightin' words.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• He didn't get a chance to say anything......
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• ZING!
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Look, I hate to admit it, but she does sound a lot like most of the other admins I work with.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X