No announcement yet.

I hate bees and spiders and OMG KILL IT WITH FIRE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could only watch about 45 seconds before closing the window but, really, I think people were covered with more spiders than that on Fear Factor. Kid got issues, though.

Comment

• Gotdamn. This is Lesley's personal hell.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        WHAT IS WRONG WITH THOSE PEOPLE??!!!!!
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• The guy whose head is enveloped by bees is horrifying.

And yet impressive that there wasn't a single sting.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Watch, there'll be a hipster wearing a mustache made of bees within the year.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I bet it's already happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                Watch, there'll be a hipster wearing a mustache made of bees within the year.
                A soul patch of just a few little bees... "And let's welcome our 'Beard of Bees' contestant from Williamsburg, Brooklyn!"
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Yikes!!!

I can't stand looking at this thread. I may have seen two pics and I'm so done....yuck! Bleh!
                  "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                  "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• holy shit, I'll never sleep again.

Comment

• OMG
                        "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Fuck that.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Huh, wonder what would have happened had the deputy just turned the car on and drove?

Comment

• Sorry, Lesley, but I have nothing but love for the honey bee. They really are amazing little bugs and I fully support Hagen-Daaz's effort to keep them from extinction.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Oh I agree, we need those buzzing little guys to spread the pollen around.

It's just the stinging and the way they hive scares the ever lovin' shit out of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X