No announcement yet.

I hate bees and spiders and OMG KILL IT WITH FIRE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it is actually melted butter. I say throw that thing into some boiling water and let's go to town.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• *barfs*
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I hate you all because of this thread...

Comment

• Did you ever see that thread that Ari created? Most disgusting video ever? No not tubgirl. Rob, you remember that video right?
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• HOLY SHIT, YOU GUYZ, IT'S STARING AT US!!! KILL IT NOW!!!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
              Did you ever see that thread that Ari created? Most disgusting video ever? No not tubgirl. Rob, you remember that video right?
              The "it's not a pimple but we will pop it like it is one" video?
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                Ugh, a friend sent that to me before. I was choking to death. I had a cyst once, much smaller than in "that" video and I just thought it was a painful pimple. I wanted to kill myself.

Comment

• that abscess is horrible.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                    YES!!!!!

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RJ1C1N4OG9s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RJ1C1N4OG9s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I feel like any second it's going to turn, figure out it's being taped and do some crazy District 9 type shit.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Kill. It. With. Fire.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                              Kill. It. With. Fire.
                              Or a 12 quart steam pot.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• <object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/fe9_1276197565"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/fe9_1276197565" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                                X