I hate bees and spiders and OMG KILL IT WITH FIRE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate you.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Last night I was pissing and heard a big THUD in the shower. I looked over and a fucking SPIDER fell from the goddamn ceiling. Like 9 inches from me! OMFG I freaked out. I turned on the water and grabbed one of the shampoo bottles and shoved it over to the drain. FREAKED OUT.

Comment

• That bee thing is weird but OH FUCK ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THE SPIDERS?!?! KILL THEM WITH FIRE.

Comment

• 2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
            I hate you.
            Part of me was praying that wasn't a mound of spiders. Damnit.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Unless you live by a body of water in the summer, where mosquitos are enjoying Sodom-era orgies and waiting with bated breath to drink your blood, you will fail to completely grasp why spiders are the greatest fucking things on Earf.

Fuck. It's getting warm outside...
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Spiders fucking rock!

A single spider can keep an area of over 200 square feet completely insect free.

Do I kill them?

Only when they bite me.

Comment

• FUCK
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wyL9Pn8kMZc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wyL9Pn8kMZc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looks like a giant rolypoly. Cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                            That is fucking creepy. KILL IT.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Seriously. That's fucking disturbing. And what the hell was that yellow stuff? Pudding? Does Rob want pudding to die now?
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Looks like jello. Or flan. I think Rob just hates the color yellow. That's racist.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X