Our new downstairs neighbors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new downstairs neighbors...

...may be gypsies. And since I've seen Drag me to Hell, I will not shame them. But I will bitch about the noxious smell wafting up to our balcony from their apartment. Nothing but cabbage/saurkraut/onions smells for the last 2 weeks. It sucks. Goddamn gypsies.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Fucking gypsies. You should be very careful.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'll try, but when I get drunk I tend to vocalize my distaste for them while out on the balcony.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Why are you on the balcony Rob? Not stealing puffs of smokes I hope.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Nope! 6 months with no smoking in a few days!

It's been cooler out there than in the apartment, so I'll read a book or drink a beer out there.

Comment

Forgot you've had AC issues. Good job. Don't anger the feriners. Never wise. Their ways are strange and full of mystery.......and kraut.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

But gypsies tears are like gold...we all know what they protect us from...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

[quote=Rob;46617]Nope! 6 months with no smoking in a few days!quote]

EXCELLENT!!!! We are so proud!
                "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Rob says he likes to put on the Food Network when we smell their food. Haha!
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Think happy thoughts! LMAO
                    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Seriously. Even though I fucking hate the smell, when watching Food Network it's awesome. Haha. I'm such a stoner.

Comment

Cabbage/Sauerkraut/Onions? Could be Polish.

Heck, if you think Gypsies are a kick Rob. Come to LA and check out the Armenians. *Thumbs up*
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

The gypsies comment was a joke. From hearing them talk, I'm pretty sure they are Romanian as my old best friend in junior high was Romanian and the smells are the exact same along with the language I hear the old one speak.

Comment

I figured that. Coincidentally, the Romanian embassy is on my floor at work.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Be careful, Rob.

Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                              X