Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddammit Chanandler Bong!

http://a.abcnews.com/Technology/DyeH...2288095&page=1

Fucking cats. Now it makes sense why I'll let them do anything. THEY ARE CONTROLLING MY MIND!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Pussy made you retarded.

I heard the same thing happened to George Kennedy.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Maybe the cat is mad because it has a crazy strange name. It preferred to be called Phil.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

People that give normal names to animals freak me out. I don't think anyone of my many pets through out the years have had a "normal name".

Wolfgang Fangdango AKA FANG - the min pin
        Roswell/Wizard/Boomer/Ms.Chanadler Bong - the tuxedo cats
        Ripley/Hicks/Hudson/etc - my many hamsters as kid

haha.. If we ever have kids, they're fucked.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Although, Labia Piolit Hughes just rolls off the tongue.

Comment

You're gonna be like those celebrities that give their kids jackass names. Watch, there will be a Bronx Hughes coming down the pike.

But since Bronx and Brooklyn have been taken. You either get: Manattan, Staten Island or Queens

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              You're gonna be like those celebrities that give their kids jackass names. Watch, there will be a Bronx Hughes coming down the pike.

But since Bronx and Brooklyn have been taken. You either get: Manattan, Staten Island or Queens
              Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Already on it.

Comment

Already been taken. Unless you have some kind of unhealthy HIM obession...still.

Comment

Rob, if they are, how are Wizard or Boomer related to Roswell? I'm sure you've told me this before but I forgot.

Comment

Not related at all. Wizard was a tuxedo cat I had years before Roswell, and Boomer was a farm cat from my grandma. Roswell was picked up at the humane society a few years before we gave him to you.

Comment

Oooooh.

Comment

People that give normal names to animals freak me out. I don't think anyone of my many pets through out the years have had a "normal name".

Wolfgang Fangdango AKA FANG - the min pin
                        Roswell/Wizard/Boomer/Ms.Chanadler Bong - the tuxedo cats
                        Ripley/Hicks/Hudson/etc - my many hamsters as kid

haha.. If we ever have kids, they're fucked.
                        Your mom has already told me that you are not allowed to name our kids.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Come on....

Comment

NO, but if we ever have a horse you can name it Clip Clop the horse with human feelings.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

DEAL! That's still the best name ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X