Mini-Mouse here we come!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-Mouse here we come!

Brea, Elijah and I are going to florida(Orlando) on friday. I wanted to see for all of you that have been there...What was the most entertaining thing you did? There are so many places to go and see, was there anywhere that we should not miss? Elijah is 7 now, so we are going to hit up some parks, prob animal kingdom, universal, and magic kingdom. We will spend a day or two at some beaches as well. From everything I have seen, it seems pretty easy to find something to go and see, is there something/somewhere we should definetly check out? We are all about the 'hidden' spots. Thoughts? (Anything that doesn't involve trying to get Cinderella in a 3-way, we have that planned already )

I was a poor kid. We didn't get to do Disney. Thanks for opening up old wounds.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Rob is gonna hit the bottle again.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        I was a poor kid. We didn't get to do Disney. Thanks for opening up old wounds.
        Me either. And by Disney, I mean World. I totally went to Disneyland. Whenever I wanted, which wasn't a lot. Totally hit up Six Flags and Universal Studios Hollywood a lot though.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          Me either. And by Disney, I mean World. I totally went to Disneyland. Whenever I wanted, which wasn't a lot. Totally hit up Six Flags and Universal Studios Hollywood a lot though.
          It's like you want me to punch you in the tooth today.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Hahaha. Do it after I get some Mac and Jacks.

Comment

This is my first time going there, don't feel bad Rob .

Comment

I've been twice. It was hot.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

You want info on Disneyland, Magic Mountain, Knotts Berryfarm, Universal Studios, or Sea World, then I can help.

Disney World, though? Not so much.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    You want info on Disneyland, Magic Mountain, Knotts Berryfarm, Universal Studios, or Sea World, then I can help.

Disney World, though? Not so much.
                    Don't forget about Raging Waters!

Comment

And Six Flags Hurrican Harbor. A place I have never gone too. Hell, I haven't been to a theme park since 1997. And I live within 20 minutes of Universal Studios.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        And Six Flags Hurrican Harbor. A place I have never gone too. Hell, I haven't been to a theme park since 1997. And I live within 20 minutes of Universal Studios.
                        If you're in the San Fernando Valley, shouldn't you also be about 20 minutes away from Six Flags as well?

Comment

Hey Ed, lets head over to the Regan library this weekend and take Air Force one out for a spin! I'll bring the bagels!
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I like your style Ari. We could also leave a flamming bag at the Nixon library and have a good laugh when they try to stamp it out.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              If you're in the San Fernando Valley, shouldn't you also be about 20 minutes away from Six Flags as well?
                              Actually, that's about twenty-five minutes away. I actually lived in Valencia for two years. But I never went there as I do not like roller coasters.

Comment

Working...
                              X