Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
    I believe that there's an intelligent plan to the universe, let me put it that way. It's complicated, but it doesn't involve Noah or miracles. There's enough in my belief that I'm comfortable going to a Christian church with my wife (and being bored).
    Hey. Free donuts!
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd rather go to a NA meeting.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Silly billy, they don't have free food in church.

They sure as shit don't in temple, am I right Ari?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The fuck they don't.

How else do you think I developed my sweettits at such a young age?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Um did something change? Last time I was in Seattle I could buy Arrogant Bastard Ale in a grocery store while buying fresh seafood and a ribeye.
            Is that hard liquor? Wines and beers you can pick up at grocery stores. Liquor like whiskey and tequilla can only be purchased at the state run liquor stores.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Oh, well who gives a shit? So you can't buy some shitty tequila at the grocery store. What's the big deal?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Big deal: I can't buy shitty tequila at my grocery store.

Just the prospect of ever having that option in my lifetime gives my alcoholism a wicked bonah.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• haha. I'd kill to be able to buy beer at the grocery store. As it is now I always have to make two trips.

Comment

• That's sad to hear. I just picked up some fancy-pants pints at Central Market. And a steak the size of my first dog.

That place is awesome.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I apparently heard that if you're caught with one marjijuana seed in Texas you could go to jail for 20 years. This from the state that only until recently could let you drive with an open container.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        I apparently heard that if you're caught with one marjijuana seed in Texas you could go to jail for 20 years. This from the state that only until recently could let you drive with an open container.
                        Total nonsense. Open container laws have been present in Texas since at least before high school for me and I graduated in 97 so it would have been late 80's for sure. And one seed of weed would get a snicker from most cops here.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I figured this, seeing how the info I mentioned came from a marijuana advocate. (Propaganda on both sides!) The men from DPS surely have something to do other than bust people for minor amounts of weed.

Although I thought the open container rule just came in recently. I was talking about this to my Dallas people and they said the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                            Total nonsense. Open container laws have been present in Texas since at least before high school for me and I graduated in 97 so it would have been late 80's for sure. And one seed of weed would get a snicker from most cops here.
                            Hate to disagree, but the open container law was enacted back in Sept 2001. Fairly new to Texas.

As far as the bud goes, possession of less than 4 ounces = citation. At least as of 2007.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              Hate to disagree, but the open container law was enacted back in Sept 2001. Fairly new to Texas.

As far as the bud goes, possession of less than 4 ounces = citation. At least as of 2007.
                              Maybe statewide but certain areas have had it banned longer I'm pretty sure. But whatev, it's not like we're in the fucking dark ages here.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Go Texas! FUCK BOOKS!

Comment

Working...
                                X