Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha. Now that's redonkulous.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Come on Rob, you know you want the Hocken.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        Come on Rob, you know you want the Hocken to ride you.
        Fixed.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

...and ANOTHER thread goes anal.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Judas, this is the internet. It's a known fact that every discussion goes to the ass at some point.

Comment

Goddammit, I had nothing to do with this. Sorry Ed, if I was into dudes you wouldn't be my type. I'd let you buy me a beer as long as it wasn't Boddingtons though.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Don't worry about it Rob, never had that kind of feeling towards ya either. Still, we'd have some funny as shit conversations....shit, we're doing that right now!

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  Don't worry about it Rob, it only hurts once!
                  Ed, you suave V-neck wearing gigilo.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

Comment

• Oh ho ho babyjeebus.

So easy to stereotype us all as asshats. It never gets old...I mean, at all.

Ever. That well is bottomless. Fuck the majority of this state. Though the sentiment holds for the other 49 as well.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh Russ, we all know you don't fit into that mold. But this is the Texas thread. Feel free to post pics from FARGO into the MN thread.

Comment

• Too easy.

I prefer the hilarity of found, non-fiction material. Like most of the posts in Nate's thread.

And yes, this state (and the other 49) grind my gears.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                            Oh ho ho babyjeebus.

So easy to stereotype us all as asshats. It never gets old...I mean, at all.

Ever. That well is bottomless. Fuck the majority of this state. Though the sentiment holds for the other 49 as well.
                            Hey, at least you're not the following: from Japan because Godzilla is from there; eat dogs and cats; and can cook anything with a wok.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              Hey, at least you're not the following: from Japan because Godzilla is from there; eat dogs and cats; and can cook anything with a wok.
                              2 out of 3 ain't bad...
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                                Too easy.

I prefer the hilarity of found, non-fiction material. Like most of the posts in Nate's thread.

And yes, this state (and the other 49) grind my gears.
                                What's wrong with Washington? And fuck the current mayor of Mt. Vernon. Fucking asshat. Anyone that enjoys and agrees with Glenn Beck is a moron.

Comment

Working...
                                X