Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It was dumb." - Jesus Salazar

I guess we should give him credit for not saying "retarded", but holy shit, guy.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Harsh. Even if the guy was a murderer.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Hopefully justice will see her removed from the bench.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Alright Dallas, what the fuck?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Thank you for that. I now saw the best thing of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXxEh...layer_embedded

AWESOME. haha.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also 250 bucks to go to that? Fucking tards.

Comment

As stated in the comments section. That is quadruple the cost of comic-con. For shame, Dallas. For shame.

Comment

Did you check out the forums? Hilarious.

Keep in mind, we got the welcome reception, 1 free autograph, ticket to Q & A session, the ball, and a farewell brunch. I'm having a blast, personally. Keep in mind...it costs a LOT to rent out all this space and pay for security and things like that. Plus, they have to pay the talent to get them to come here.

Comment

Shit I didn't pay that much for the Doctor Who convention. And that was in LA.

I also enjoyed this comment:

So all I need is a grey dress shirt and black slacks and viola! I'm a vampire?

Jesus. At least furries put some effort into it!

Comment

What the shit Texas? What...the...shit.....?

Comment

Wow, that is super fucked up.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I thought that was already posted.

What a sick piece of shit. And fuck her family for not putting her in the loony bin before then.

Yes. Fuck the Earf. Fuck it dry.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Thank you for that. I now saw the best thing of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXxEh...layer_embedded

AWESOME. haha.
                            Thanks for this. I always wondered what Rocky Dennis would look like if he gained 150 pounds and freaked out over shitty vampire fiction.

Comment

Good job Texas. Now you'll have a bunch more fat rednecks.

Comment

As long as their kids learn about creationism, I don't think Texans care.

Yes Jimmy, Jesus rode dinosaurs. Now stop doing jumping jacks!

Fixed. Because I, apparently, do not know my creationism.
                                Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 09-02-2009, 11:34 AM.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X