No announcement yet.

Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing up the rear with Satan’s minion McConnell. That man’s so old, it wouldn’t take much…
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Hey Texas, you're in the news again!

15 kids dead. Tell me why we continue to pretend that gun laws work as is? Waiting to see how the right spins this....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He's hispanic, so it's going to become anti immigrant rhetoric. 30% of the people that see the news will be say "oh it's San Antonio, bunch of anchor babies anyway" because we live in a cool place.

Comment

• jfc.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            He's hispanic, so it's going to become anti immigrant rhetoric.
            This. And Billy, you’re talking about the “pro-life” party. So clearly they don’t give a shit how many kids die, as long as they get to keep their gerns!!
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Fox was running with the "immigrant came to kill your kids!" while Abbott was stating he was a US citizen. Also, there's a fucking NRA convention in Houston in a few days. Trump, Abbott, Cruz will all be speaking at the event.

Texas has become an untenable place to live. Our politicians all enact only policy that harms. The worst healthcare (even when we have literally the highest end medical facilities in the entire fucking world), low end education they want to make worse, they make residents pay MORE for our power grid while zero fucking upgrades happen, GUNS GUNS GUNS so we can kill the gays, trans, liberals, hurricanes, etc.

I wish Sarah would just finally say "let's make a plan to leave in X years" because at this point it's going to be waiting for a storm that destroys our house because the state government refuses to work with the feds to build a proper storm wall and prep for another massive hurricane before she finally says ok we should finally go. I will miss SO MUCH about this state, but staying here guarantees a worse life.

Comment

Working...
              X