No announcement yet.

Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jesus is like "what's that beeshes prob?" I'm like, "she's not a cool cat like you J.C."
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My Jesus (same brodude as Josh's Jesus) was sadly shaking His head when Ms. Christian warrior interrupted nice Muslim lady. Felt bad for Him, gave Him some coffee from the Keurig, and He was a bit happier again.

For a nation founded on Christian principles, it appears that lady's forgotten about all that "love thy neighbor", "judge not lest ye be judged", and "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another" stuff.

Comment

• I don't know guys, she sounds level-headed and totally not shithelmet crazy.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          I don't know guys, she sounds level-headed and totally not shithelmet crazy.
          Holy shit that avatar made this not seem like you were joking.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That nut job who interrupted Muslim day was on Tosh.O this week because of this video.

http://youtu.be/bntfUA6TmLs

Apparently the day after she taped her segment with Tosh was when she crashed the Muslim event.

Comment

• Oh. Oh, my lord. She's a special kind of cray-cray, isn't she? Like Margaret "They're all gonna laugh at you!" White cray-cray. Ten bucks says she's gonna snap and open fire at some get together one of these days.

"I can see your dirty pillows!"

Comment

• "Fuck that alligator..." Some famous last words.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• LOLOLOLOLOL. Good job, Texas!

http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/2016/0...enthood-videos

Comment

• Sometimes we're NOT terrible!!!

Comment

• Jesus. This is like a fucking Jerry Springer episode that went TERRIBLY WRONG
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Holy crap.

Also, the 25-year-old victim had FIVE kids? Geez.

Comment

• right? And was banging a teenager?

Comment

• Houston,

https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/a...eet-before-she

Comment

• "A family argument that turned into a shooting." From a woman who supposedly posted frequently about how awesome her daughters were and how much she loved them. (I know, it's social media, but still.) Please tell me again how we need more guns and need to make them easier to get?
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• She also posted a bunch of shit about how "it is not right for the government to come take away her guns, and ability to protect her family." LOL

Also, not Houston. Fulshear. Like 35 miles from here.

Also, supreme court overturned the bullshit laws shutting down Planned Parenthood clinics. GET FUCKED GOVERNOR.

Comment

Working...
                                X