Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gotdamn.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Damn. Glad the shooter was the only one who got hurt, but I'm half expecting more of this shit going down soon. Somebody's going to get killed over the Occupy movement, and that's when things are going to shift.

Comment

• And the reason I didn't link to an article is there are conflicting reports and some really obvious trolling by the media here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Welp...some fucker went downtown in a suit with an assault rifle around 5:00pm when everyone was leaving work and opened fire on the Occupy Houston group. Luckily the only person that got hurt was him, the cops lit him up with rubber bullets when he refused to drop his weapon.
          Holy fuck, how did I miss this? Man when the kids are sick the whole world gets shut off. Glad no one was hurt, well no one but the asshole. There were some arrests last week of the occupy group but it was because 12 of them blocked an intersection and the cops arrested them with fucking kid gloves on, two cops per person, carried them under the arms and never once had to mount them and beat them like animals. Thumbs up to HPD for not clusterfucking that. And to be honest, they shouldn't have blocked the street, it did nothing to further their point.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Somebody's going to get killed over the Occupy movement, and that's when things are going to shift.
            Yup, that's what I'm thinking, too.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• It's bound to happen - one side or the other is going to lose somebody, or several somebodies, and if spun right, the victim(s) will become martyrs to the cause. THEN shit will get real.

And the media will be all over themselves reporting that shit.

Comment

• Joel Osteen is getting a reality show. For those that know him, this is a dark day. For those not yet to be inflicted by him, do not blame me. The Summit is for winning NBA championships, not megachurches.

Comment

• Osteen is a huckster used car salesman.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hooray! The right message is getting through!

Fuck this earth.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.chron.com/news/nation-wor...ng-2329109.php

Houston suburb couple head to Vegas and chop a dude up. Awesome.

Comment

• If you're gonna cut somebody up you can't half ass it. Amateurs.

Comment

• http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairba...ential_hom.php

So this guy is a pedophile (strike 1) that is a lawyer (strike 2) that works for an HOA (yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr out). So, satan totally has to make a special area of hell for him right?

Comment

• Fuck. What a cunt.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah but she's really from Ohio. *glares at Ohioans*
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• http://blog.chron.com/newswatch/2012...o-torch-house/

Apparently it is still 1994 in El Paso.

Comment

Working...
                                X