No announcement yet.

Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he had handled himself with a modicum of sanity during the debates, I'm assuming they'd be dredged up.

He's already shot himself in both feet, so I'm chalking it up to people being conservative with their dirt. Gotta save it up for a rainy, mudfarmin' day.

Or investigative journalism is as dead as Brando's tits.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
      If he had handled himself with a modicum of sanity during the debates, I'm assuming they'd be dredged up.

He's already shot himself in both feet, so I'm chalking it up to people being conservative with their dirt. Gotta save it up for a rainy, mudfarmin' day.

Or investigative journalism is as dead as Brando's tits.
      You know, you're probably right. He's not polling so well and they probably are keeping those nuggets for the rainy day you speak of. Good point.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://blog.chron.com/believeitornot...nder-pressure/

What a piece of shit.

Comment

• People like that are why I want to move away from here.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• To say the least, Billy. To say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              The size of the hat is inversely proportional to the gray matter that it encases.
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-08-2011, 12:24 PM. Reason: Because my brain is mush right now
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Supposedly this was/is making the email rounds in Houston.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/1918/ho...ol-of-houston/
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I know I look at our political leaders to emulate.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Supposedly this was/is making the email rounds in Houston.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/1918/ho...ol-of-houston/
                    It is. It's disgusting too. Fuck them too.

LIBERALS WITH ASSAULT RIFLES IN '12

Comment

• http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...ng-2258348.php

OK wait, she was 15 years old when this occurred in 2010, but is somehow 18 years old now? And she was in junior high at 15 years old? Either the writer is as bad at math as the girl, or the girl is a fucking time traveler. Either way, young babysitter babies giggity

(yeah yeah double standards im bad i know)

Comment

• Time flows differently on Planet Houston, it seems. Also, note it was a heterosexual male adult knocking up a heterosexual teenage female. Kind of knocks the argument in the link Howard posted out of the water, no?

Y'know, I keep hoping and praying as a species we'll evolve. Keep on rolling snake eyes every time.

Comment

• I think if the people involved with all the hate in that link Billy listed knew all the shit their straight laced "Gawd feering" good ole boys did behind closed doors they might shit their pants.

I personally don't give a fuck if my Mayor is gang banging midgets while riding a unicorn furry so long as I can actually get a job and provide for the fam soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

I personally don't give a fuck if my Mayor is gang banging midgets while riding a unicorn furry so long as I can actually get a job and provide for the fam soon.
                            My name is Vin and I support this message...

Comment

• Welp...some fucker went downtown in a suit with an assault rifle around 5:00pm when everyone was leaving work and opened fire on the Occupy Houston group. Luckily the only person that got hurt was him, the cops lit him up with rubber bullets when he refused to drop his weapon.

Comment

• Holy shit! That's so scary. Glad the only one who got hurt was the asshole.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X