No announcement yet.

Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He said he "doesn't know if the birth certificate" is legitimate. It would be hilarious if it wasn't incredibly sad and pathetic.

Comment

• Maybe Romney(not that I care for him either) will own him again after an outburst and Perry will off himself in shame. Seriously that guy is fucking retarded.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Perry seems to enjoy painting a bullseye on his foot and walking around with a loaded gun. He's the Vanilla Ice of the GOP: meteoric rise to the top of the charts followed by an equally meteoric fall.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Perry seems to enjoy painting a bullseye on his foot and walking around with a loaded gun. He's the Vanilla Ice of the GOP: meteoric rise to the top of the charts followed by an equally meteoric fall.
          Except he doesn't have a cheesetastic movie we can watch 10 years later on instant and have mega lulz with.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Drop that fairy, get with the Perry yo.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• God I love Cool As Ice.

Comment

• Word to your birther.

Comment

Word to your birther.

Comment

Word to your birther.
                    Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Yeah, I repped him for that.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Somebody needs to Photoshop the Vanilla Ice hair onto Perry.

Comment

• Bonus points if they can get the shaved eyebrow parts in.

Comment

• If you needed any more reason to hate the man, Taibbi will show you the way to Hateville.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Taibbi
                            I can't believe it, and neither can the assembled crowd of Georgia conservatives, who hesitate before breaking into polite applause. I feel like a high school cheerleader who just had her leg jizzed on in the back of a convertible. That's it? It's over? That was Rick Perry's stump speech?
                            WOW. That really sums Perry up doesn't it.

Comment

• Political commentary gold, Jerry.

Concise as ever.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Perry's land deals are the thing of legend in this area so I'm surprised that more of an issue hasn't been made out of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X