Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
    They were probably just confused at what they were seeing.

"Wha-what is that?"

"'Fun?' What is this 'fun' you speak of?"

"Why are they doing that with their faces!?"

"SMILING? IT LOOKS LIKE IT HURTS! I WANNA GO INSIDE!!!"

Yeah. Fuck that. I'd rather hang out with the kids who put gravel in their pockets for no reason.
    That about sums it up. They seriously looked fucking lost. And yeah, my youngest could put a whole fucking dump truck full of rocks in his pants somehow.

Oh and that reminds me, yesterday my youngest walks up and has the sweetest smile, and says "here dad I got you something" so I like the good dad I am say "thank you son" and open my hand. He hands me a family of "rolly polly's" that are all balled up that he's been carrying around all morning. I thought they were rocks. Nope just pet rolly polly's.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Ugh, HISD to "review" intelligent design for classrooms. If I have a kid they're going to a non-religious private school, fuck the cost involved. Soon all the smartest kids WILL be home-schooled because their parents don't want them in these jokes of school districts.
      I have my issues with 'Doonesbury', but they absolutely NAILED this 'teaching ID issue' in the Sunday strip on the 10th.

Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• My ex was "skeptical" about evolution and one time got huffy and stomped her feet about "I'm not an ape!" and I explained to her, well good news, you're not. Science shows apes and humans both evolved from a species of lemur. Now that it's a cuter animal will you accept evolution without skepticism?

Comment

• I became a proponent for evolution the second I started school. Some of the folks I went to classes with over the years definitely looked and acted like they threw their own poo.

Then I hit college...

Comment

• The only change I witnessed was that the poo-flingers were now drunk.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Co-workers of mine are going to the Dallas office this week

I've been told, it'll be 100 with 70% humidity.

Got any suggestions, Russ?
              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-18-2011, 10:55 AM.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Stay indoors.

And if you go outside, do it in the morning or after sunset.

Drink lots of water.

And most importantly, don't die.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Co-workers of mine are going to the Dallas office this week

I've been told it'll be 100 with 70% humidity.

Got any suggestions, Russ?
                  Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
                  Stay indoors.

And if you go outside, do it in the morning or after sunset.

Drink lots of water.

And most importantly, don't die.
                  All of that. Like for real. And 70% humidity is probably a low estimate.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yup, some storms rolling that way this week, could easily be 100/100.

Comment

• Pretty sure we were near 100% humidity yesterday. Your glasses would immediately fog/mist up once you went outside, and everything (walls, windows, etc) was pretty much soaking wet.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Welcome to our hell.

Comment

• Yeah, that sounds about right.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Yup, some storms rolling that way this week, could easily be 100/100.
                            Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Welcome to our hell.
                            Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
                            Yeah, that sounds about right.
                            Yep.

Comment

• http://www.cnn.com/2011/TRAVEL/07/19...html?hpt=hp_c2

Apparently CNN deemed New Braunfels worthy of it's own story? OK. Well, anyone that's seen the King Of The Hill episode where Hank goes to buy a garden gnome? That's New Braunfels.

Comment

• New Braunfels is good for the river and that's about it. Fredricksberg has a much better German town feel, but of course Fredricksberg is all storefronts though.

Comment

Working...
                                X