Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um that link no workie.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Should work now.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She sounds like a hot date. But seriously glad the kids didn't get hurt.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ugh, HISD to "review" intelligent design for classrooms. If I have a kid they're going to a non-religious private school, fuck the cost involved. Soon all the smartest kids WILL be home-schooled because their parents don't want them in these jokes of school districts.

Comment

• There's nothing to review.

Except maybe the chromosome count of the council.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• RE: BILLY'S POST: That may be so but they'll all be serial killers due to not having exposure to the outside world. As to the I.D. discussion, I can teach my kids about that at home, why add cost to an already taxed budget? Oh that's right because the majority of bible thumpers are fucking retarded. And yeah I do understand that puts me in the position to be labeled right along side of them, but fuck them. Spend the money on teachers instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                RE: BILLY'S POST: That may be so but they'll all be serial killers due to not having exposure to the outside world.
                Yup, gonna have a bunch of smart kids that don't know how to get in a game of four square let alone acclimate into society as adults.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Yup, gonna have a bunch of smart kids that don't know how to get in a game of four square let alone acclimate into society as adults.
                  Good. We'll have professional Wall Ball instead.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seriously man, home schooled kids freak me the fuck out. It's like Children of the Corn.

Comment

• They're at home. Where are you meeting all these kids?
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We had a shit load of them at Church last year. They moved. I sleep better now.

Comment

• I'd hardly call church the place to see kids being anything but bored-as-fuck. Independently or publicly educated.

Church people freak me out. Until they break out the donuts. Then they can talk Jesus and Isaac Yank'Em all the want, just gimme the sprinkles.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I get that, but at the place we go to the kids all get up and play after service and they all play together. Except those kids. They just sat by and watched with murderous intent. Scary little fuckers.

Comment

• They were probably just confused at what they were seeing.

"Wha-what is that?"

"'Fun?' What is this 'fun' you speak of?"

"Why are they doing that with their faces!?"

"SMILING? IT LOOKS LIKE IT HURTS! I WANNA GO INSIDE!!!"

Yeah. Fuck that. I'd rather hang out with the kids who put gravel in their pockets for no reason.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
                                Good. We'll have professional Wall Ball instead.
                                We had a two story house for a while, and one whole side had zero windows. I wall balled my ass off.

Comment

Working...
                                X