No announcement yet.

Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we've had nothing BUT rain up here. It sucks.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Rained at my house today for like an hour and it's already dry and fucking humid as shit. And no fireworks may be un'mericun, but at least my house won't burn down now.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Missed this the other day. Apparently Lohan's not the only one getting light sentencing.

Idiot ass judges.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Today I learned that Rick Perry honored DJ Screw as a Texas Music Pioneer. I love that on sooo many levels.

Comment

• http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairba..._stephen_c.php

Colbert takes on "pinko nanny commie" Texas for banning fireworks.

Comment

• Oh Colbert, I <3 you. no homo.

Comment

• WTF TEXAS?

The case shined a sometimes unflattering spotlight on Cleveland after some in the town of about 9,000 residents suggested the girl was culpable in part for what happened, claiming she wore makeup and looked older. Some also accused her parents, immigrants from Mexico, of not watching her more closely. Those suggestions were sharply criticized by many Cleveland residents and by community and religious groups outside the city.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cleveland is about...oh 90 minutes SW of Houston. It's a redneck armpit. This has been a pretty big story down here. As you can see, they let it happened and don't care because her parents are immigrants. Fucking sick. The immigration stance in America/Texas is fucking sickening.

Comment

• ACTUALLY Cleveland is about 90 minutes NE of Houston, but yeah it's full of rednecks, inbreeders(no BS, I've investigated many incest cases out there for CPS) and just plain old idiots. And there are pockets of Hispanic communities within it that the patriarch/matriarch or both are illegal immigrants. I know that as well because the only way they'd talk to us was with assurances that we wouldn't call ICE.

Obviously redneck inbred idiots will blame anything they can on the illegal immigrants, you know because Murrica is fer wites only!

FUCKING HATE LIBERTY COUNTY.

Comment

• Ring me when Carl Lee Haley does the noble thing.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lulz for some reason I had Victoria in my mind Josh

Comment

• I thought at first you mean Houston was SW so I had to re read it like five times lol. I knew YOU knew where it was but I had to bust balls. The news today said this case is held up due to some issue with the DNA testing. Hope that doesn't mean they fucked it up.

Comment

• http://blog.chron.com/newswatch/2011...ning-soldiers/

Why was bandwidth wasted with this? Carnies are crooks and have been rigging games for centuries.

Comment

• Yeah, at this point if you step up to a carnie game you kind of get what you deserve.

Comment

• She lives her life a quarter mile at a time.

Police said officers found a full can of gas in the backseat of the vehicle. Police said Gorden told them she was traveling and did not want to run out of gas.

According to a deputy at the Dallas County jail, Gorden has a cast on her right leg. She told him she broke her leg jumping off the roof of her mother's barn.

She was out on bond after she was arrested on numerous charges July 1, including drug, theft and forgery charges. Gorden was released from the Denton County jail last week, and a hearing for those charges is scheduled for August. Gorden was also arrested in May by Dallas marshals in connection with unpaid tickets and was released from custody that same afternoon.
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-14-2011, 02:58 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X