No announcement yet.

Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird. Who just leaves 300 lbs of that just chilling?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm not even going to link to it because fuck you Chronicle that's why, but the front page currently has a link to a blog about the religious right talking about a Miss America contestant is a "science geek" and "relishes studying evolution" and saying all of this like it is a bad thing and she is an idiot and shouldn't run for Miss America...

Comment

• Bottle Rocket Fans' Attempt to Save Hillsboro Motel Now Part of Alamo's Rolling Roadshow

Pretty cool.

Unlike Billy's "idiots still exist" news (sorry Bill).
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• At least Crispin Glover is coming to town to talk about his Oscar worthy performance as a serial killer in Rob's favorite film.

Comment

• That, on the other hand, is cool.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck yes fireworks just got banned for the 4th in all of Harris County.

Comment

• UNAMERICAN
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• God hates America because he won't let it rain

Comment

• Pray harder.

Pray hard with a vengeance.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It actually is supposed to rain for the next four days, but it cock teased us. The fucking clouds rolled in about 9, got dark as FUCK, and by 10 they were gone and we didn't see a drop. Maybe tomorrow.

Seriously though, droughts suck. This is the worst one in like 117 years or some shit.

Comment

• <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N0vL8gqflAg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THIS IS FOR YOU TEXAS
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Seriously though, droughts suck. This is the worst one in like 117 years or some shit.
                          Yeah, last year was shitty; this one looks to be the most shitty on record.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                            Yeah, last year was shitty; this one looks to be the most shitty on record.
                            The deer I kill this year are going to be so skinny

I'll have to kill twice as many

Comment

• Just wait until they get the taste for human flesh...
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X