Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Texas?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Can't see the video, but that's BS about not being able to use it as a valid ID.

Comment

• A passport is a legal ID. Banks will accept it as a form of ID both for opening and accessing accounts. They are government issued, after all.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Maybe if you're American? Reddit had a thread about this, which is where I found the video. So maybe it's just some stupid rednecks being stupid. I dunno. Either way that video made me laugh.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Redneck bouncers in downtown Austin?

Did you read Billy's linked article, bro?

The last time the Honky Tonk Man stood in front of the door was back when my moms and pops were at university.

Nowadays, they're a bunch of vokka-swillin' mooks, imported from the fucking shore.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I JUST THOUGHT THE GODDAMN VIDEO WAS FUNNY.

I'M GOING HOME.

Comment

• Calm down, Queer as Folk.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                    Redneck bouncers in downtown Austin?

Did you read Billy's linked article, bro?

The last time the Honky Tonk Man stood in front of the door was back when my moms and pops were at university.

Nowadays, they're a bunch of vokka-swillin' mooks, imported from the fucking shore.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• A passport from another country is a legal form of ID as well. At least it is at a bank. I used to open up accounts for foreigners (especially Indians) all the time, and they'd use their passports, work visas, international driver's licenses...you get the idea.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://blog.chron.com/believeitornot...-prayer-rally/

Guys I'm siding with the church.

Gov. Rick Perry’s upcoming prayer event has concerned progressive Christian leaders in Houston, who have written a letter criticizing the governor for excluding non-Christians, partnering with an anti-gay group and blurring boundaries between church and state.
                        “We ask that Rick Perry leave the ministry to us and refocus his energy on the work of governing our state,” the Houston Clergy Council wrote in a letter signed by 24 local leaders, many of them Unitarian Universalists or members of other denominations that welcome GLBT Christians.

Comment

• Right on, bros.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                            Right on, bros.
                            Awesome. Also I quoted because I may need proof in the future that Billy agreed with a church.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/7609995.html

Ugh, this is directly across the street from my office. That place isn't the best, and it's very obviously used by people that can't find an apartment/home, or people getting nooners.

Comment

• http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/7613175.html

All that stickiest of the icky, left to rot

Comment

Working...
                                X