No announcement yet.

Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God...I remember street racing with my brother in Houston. He had a 1970 Buick GS Stage 1 that was running PERFECTLY for a couple of years. God that thing flew...
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, this guy and his ride were nowhere near as cool, Matt. Hell, the car looked like it was an average Mustang - no graphics, nothing screaming "Vin Diesel wannabe", save for the website decal in his window. Plus, that particular street always, always, ALWAYS has cops patrolling it, as my church is right there and the cops have to make sure traffic is flowing properly after a service. He was going to get nailed no matter what, he had no audience, so why bother taking a risk and fucking up your engine?

Comment

• Um... no life?

Comment

• My brother's car:

My brother's car was blue instead of yellow, though. Also, this is a GSX, which is essentially a GS Stage 1 with a few other options. My brother had most of those options on his car, but it wasn't officially a GSX.

But yeah. Holy shit was that a car.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
            One thing I learned for sure from the police academy? Those chase shows just make shit up to suit their story. So many "They caught him the next county over" videos, but they never have the footage from that county? Lulz

Also for the lulz....
            <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2EfDXXK4uyo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            Last edited by B_Metal; 04-25-2011, 11:03 AM.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Oh shit, OH FUCK! That's not fuckin' good!" Good thing you were here, Captain Obvious!

Folks, you're revving your cars and driving fast to IMPRESS PEOPLE. PARTICULARLY CHICKS. It doesn't work when your audience is a guy holding a camera and a bunch of trees.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                One thing I learned for sure from the police academy? Those chase shows just make shit up to suit their story. So many "They caught him the next county over" videos, but they never have the footage from that county? Lulz

Also for the lulz....
                <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2EfDXXK4uyo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                Too much engine... only emotionally mature, stable, and unabashedly sexy people can handle that.

Comment

• I've driven one* and it scared me. That was BEFORE my wreck so no fucking way would I get in one now.

*one modded to that extent, not that particular truck.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So after Perry's request that everyone pray to lord baby jesus for rain we got absolutely fucking nothing...oh except the exceedingly worse wind advisory to fan the flames across east Texas. THANKS GOD!

Comment

• I see it with different eyes than you.

I see it as God telling Perry 'Fuck you, slick... you're on your own.'

Comment

• But the wind it feels so nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          I see it with different eyes than you.

I see it as God telling Perry 'Fuck you, slick... you're on your own.'
                          No I see it the exact same way. It wasn't a sarcastic thank you at all. I am thrilled god saw fit to take time away from running the entire universe to fuck with Perry.

And yeah man, the wind does feel amazing. Can't wait to go walking this afternoon. BURN BABY BURN

Comment

• Just hope Perry's got something burning somewhere, well besides his soul that is.

Comment

• You guys should open your flys and let the breeze caress your undercarriage.

It's breathtaking.

Comment

• I am not late to that party.

Comment

Working...
                                X