No announcement yet.

Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would love to have it. I miss the rain. Texas thunderstorms are terrifying/awe inspiring things, and I don't think we've had any in two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Would love to have it. I miss the rain. Texas thunderstorms are terrifying/awe inspiring things, and I don't think we've had any in two years.
      Texas...

Dune...

Desert planet...

Comment

• Still suits at the ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          So we are in the midst of the worst drought in 90 years. Every county save two in the state has wild fires. Rick Perry took to the airwaves talking about how the fires are out of control and the state cannot handle the fires itself and needs federal assistance.

OH RICK PERRY YOU SO CRAZY
          We can be independent nation again!!!/crazyyokel

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Would love to have it. I miss the rain. Texas thunderstorms are terrifying/awe inspiring things, and I don't think we've had any in two years.
          At least two years, the wife and I talked about this the other day. I literally can not remember the last true thunderstorm we've had.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Texas is the reason......
            "><iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AiTgDBNQ3lU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/keNigxCze5c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Rad.
                Originally posted by V View Post
                <iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/keNigxCze5c" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>
                Lulz, Silly V, there's no such thing as being to proud of Texas. DUH!!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Starts with 'Tex' and ends with 'Issss'!

Comment

• THAT SPELLS TEXAS!! lol

Comment

• "Sure there are 49 other states in the union, but they're smaller, wussier, and the people talk funny."
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• YANKEE WUSSIES!

Lolz Seriously, great stuff.

Comment

• You can have our snow.

Yes, that's right. Snow. We're supposed to get SNOW tonight...possibly 4 inches.

I hate this state.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'd trade 3 months of snow for our annual FACE OF THE SUN hot August.

Comment

• 3 months? 3 MONTHS??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Oh, if it were ONLY 3 months...
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm just telling you what I'd accept. This is a negotiation not open mic night.

Comment

Working...
                                X