• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck yeah, bro.

RED YANKEES HATS FOR THE GARBAGE DUDES.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hahahahaha, I voted.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110321/...s_burrito_rage
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I feel his pain. I remember when regular tacos were 39 cents then jumped to 79 center. Went there high out of my mind and ordered like 10 tacos but only had quarters on me because I was 16 and desperate with munchies then she was all "that's $9" and I flipped out. Killed my high.

Comment

• http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...e/7489500.html

More proof the first "Americans" came via boat, and of course chose Texas. EARTH IS ONLY 3000 YEARS OLD crowd to follow.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I feel his pain. I remember when regular tacos were 39 cents then jumped to 79 center. Went there high out of my mind and ordered like 10 tacos but only had quarters on me because I was 16 and desperate with munchies then she was all "that's $9" and I flipped out. Killed my high.
              awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...e/7489500.html

More proof the first "Americans" came via boat, and of course chose Texas. EARTH IS ONLY 3000 YEARS OLD crowd to follow.
                Between your Chronicle and the Dallas Morning News' insane neocon editorial mandate, the state is full of diarrhea journalism.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You telling me the Austin American Statesman is not the paragon of journalism I'm led to believe?
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• No one reads that shit.

Their Chronicle is the tits.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, the Chronicle is fucking horrible, but it has been for 20 years since The Post shut down.

Comment

• Ugh. I hated The Post though.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Lesser of two evils, but more to the point, Chronicle has turned into Fox News Print Edition since Post shut down.

Post also had shittier comic section.

Comment

• Liberal bias or conservative bias...take your pick. Don't pretend for a second that it doesn't swing both ways.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• They're both intolerable shitshow horrors where out-smugging each other is the name of the game.

I want to see them all burned in effigy.

I choose 'C' for Righteous Cunt.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Liberal bias or conservative bias...take your pick. Don't pretend for a second that it doesn't swing both ways.
                                One of them gets more screen time than the other and the other gets lumped in with tinfoil hat types but sure, it does swing both ways.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X