No announcement yet.

Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your man is Caucasian, and in his late 40s- early 50s, he comes from a broken home... most likely mentally abused by the remaining parent. No education to speak of, and as such, is intimidated by/hates immigrants, which form the nucleus of the cabdriving profession. Right handed, about 180-200 pounds, 5'5"-5'9" tall.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      Your man is Caucasian, and in his late 40s- early 50s, he comes from a broken home... most likely mentally abused by the remaining parent. No education to speak of, and as such, is intimidated by/hates immigrants, which form the nucleus of the cabdriving profession. Right handed, about 180-200 pounds, 5'5"-5'9" tall.
      Goes by the name Sweet'ums.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And could really use a hug.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
          Goes by the name Sweet'ums.
          If he had sex... which he does not. He channels his sexual aggression into physical violence. I would not be surprised if no one kept pets in his neighborhood, because they kept 'disappearing'.

Comment

• "He's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliché; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry moments of levity actually cause him pain; gives him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts."
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Jack Crawford: Look, admit we struck out this month. The lear jet is standing by. The basic lab stuff is on it. You, Zeller, Jimmy Price, the photographer. Anywhere he hits, we can be there in an hour and fifteen minutes. We get the call, we roll. The scene will be fresh. Fresher then we've ever had it.

Will Graham: It's not over yet.

Jack Crawford: Oh, for Christ's sake! It's a foregone conclusion! It's 11:30 P.M., the full moon is happening tonight. Give it up. Forget this month. It's too damn late.

Will Graham: I gave it up! Till you showed up with pictures of two dead families, knowing God damn well that I'd image families three, four, five and six. Right?

Jack Crawford: You're fucking right I did! And I'd do it again!

Will Graham: Great! But don't talk to me about late, pal! I'll tell you when it's too fucking late! Until then, we go as late as I wanna take it!

Best lines in that movie...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                Jack Crawford: Look, admit we struck out this month. The lear jet is standing by. The basic lab stuff is on it. You, Zeller, Jimmy Price, the photographer. Anywhere he hits, we can be there in an hour and fifteen minutes. We get the call, we roll. The scene will be fresh. Fresher then we've ever had it.

Will Graham: It's not over yet.

Jack Crawford: Oh, for Christ's sake! It's a foregone conclusion! It's 11:30 P.M., the full moon is happening tonight. Give it up. Forget this month. It's too damn late.

Will Graham: I gave it up! Till you showed up with pictures of two dead families, knowing God damn well that I'd image families three, four, five and six. Right?

Jack Crawford: You're fucking right I did! And I'd do it again!

Will Graham: Great! But don't talk to me about late, pal! I'll tell you when it's too fucking late! Until then, we go as late as I wanna take it!

Best lines in that movie...
                WHOOOTTT!!! TAG TEAM!!!

"Look for severe childhood disturbances associated with violence. Our Billy wasn't born a criminal, Clarice. He was made one through years of systematic abuse. Billy hates his own identity, you see, and he thinks that makes him a transsexual. But his pathology is a thousand times more savage and more terrifying."

EDIT: And lo, a new Halloween avatar was born.
                Last edited by Lisa; 10-14-2010, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/7259585.html

Terrorist camps on the North Side of Houston. I believe that's just called Acres Homes (this in-joke brought to you for Billy, Howard, and Josh's benefit only).

Comment

• Hey! I went to 5th grade in Acres Home (Bethune Middle School).
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Howard, I never knew you sold rocks.

Comment

• Remember. I'm old. Acres Home wasn't *that* bad when I went to Bethune.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• You're not that old, the Homes was the hooooooooooood unless you were actually in Inwood. Last few years it's gotten better, long as you stay away from 45.

Comment

• I didn't live there. We were bused in. The school had a high fence.

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KksXtZtQV7Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719& amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KksXtZtQV7Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719& amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Leave Willie alone.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101127/...lson_marijuana

Comment

Working...
                                X