Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-NECKS FOR EVERYONE!

And as for the LBJ freeway being a fuck. All freeways are a fuck.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• He does not have the stones, nor the ties to the Russian Mob to have a presence in Philly...

Comment

• Funny you should mention that, the company I work for manages another company's properties that are in Pennsylvania. I know there are a few in Harrisburg and some other areas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Funny you should mention that, the company I work for manages another company's properties that are in Pennsylvania. I know there are a few in Harrisburg and some other areas.
          Amish Country... they don't fight back. Unless a hard-boiled Philly cop on the run is hiding amongst them.

Comment

• Well, those dumb tourists got what they deserved. You do not fuck with the local color.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I shall allow it to pass. I move within a stone's throw of the loop in a couple weeks.
              Hey, that's right! All packed? Got the lease signed and the keys to the new place?
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                I shall allow it to pass. I move within a stone's throw of the loop in a couple weeks.
                Inner or outer loop?

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                This is a dumb question, but ever hear of a property called Retreat at Cinco Ranch over on South Fry?
                My sister lives about 5 minutes from Cinco Ranch. It's actually a fairly large development project.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Wow,

I was told it was a couple hundred units. That's not the largest property I have either. One is about 400 and change and that's in Ohio.

Comment

• Cinco Ranch, not the Retreat. Cinco Ranch is HUGE. Your property is probably a rental place within Cinco Ranch.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Yea, Cinco Ranch is a massive area. It's a suburb inside a suburb. And come on Howard. The Loop is The Loop, the Beltway is the Beltway. I'm moving to Bingle/Voss and I-10. One exit from The Loop.

And Lisa, mostly packed. I've got to fight my closet, and get some boxes for random crap, and my books, but that's it. Signing the lease next Friday.

Comment

• Go to the supermarket and get empty boxes - they gave me plenty when I moved! I'm so excited for Friday to get here for you!
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• And the Parkway is the Parkway. You're from Dallas though. I was trying to speak your language.

Comment

• Who the fuck is from Dallas? I don't see Russ in here. I only spent a few years in Dallas. Don't offend me Howard!

Also, people have taken to calling Highway 6/1960 Third Loop and Grand Parkway the Fourth Loop. RETARDED.

Comment

• I KNOW THIS PLACE IS A HELLHOLE OF SHITLAND.

GAWD.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You've got the dinosaur park in Granbury though. And uh...Original Mexican Cafe...and um..hills? So there's that.

Comment

Working...
                                X