Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
    I'm trying to pull up the article but I used to run there every day. Lots of places to hide a body off the trails. The article does say it was in a wooded area. My question is why would a jogger go off the trails and into a wooded section.
    Had their own body to get rid of.

Whether that constitutes dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool or not is irrelevant.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Or sex in the woods.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Or fuckin' in the bushes. Yeah.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's 5 'oclock. Time for bush raping.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Can't not do it. Her ass's awesome.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *golfclap*
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Supposedly it was actually found during a scavenger hunt. Sounds like drunken bush nookie.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Memorial Park is the largest park in Houston. It's massive.
                  Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  I'm trying to pull up the article but I used to run there every day. Lots of places to hide a body off the trails. The article does say it was in a wooded area. My question is why would a jogger go off the trails and into a wooded section.
                  It also depends how long the body was laying there - it was skeletal, wasn't it? The thing is, since it was a huge park, with trails and trees, etc., there are plenty of lonely places to hide a body. I don't know this particular park in Houston, but when you consider that it took teams of searchers about four days to find Andrew Koenig hanging from a tree in a park, it happens. For that matter, Chandra Levy was also found around a joggers' path completely skelentonized - she'd been laying there for about a year. It's creepy, but sometimes folks just aren't found in some fairly obvious-seeming places.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Completely forgot about Levy. Talk off your ear buds and pay attention to the world people!

Comment

• What the fuck?

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...de-810859.html
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Weird. And fucked.

Update. Now with classy commentary at the bottom. Oh, Texas...
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just got assigned a property in Caty, TX. What's the story on it?
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Town.

In southeast Texas.

That's about it.

And it's with a 'K' if we're talking the same one.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Katy, TX? That's where I live. Far west side of Houston.

Comment

• Apparently, Ed is fucking shit up old school in your neighborhood.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X