No announcement yet.

Texas: WAY COOLER THAN MINNESOTA AND OHIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, big difference between downtown Houston and Fejville.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Coincidentally, I was born in Texas. Then we moved 3 months later.

Comment

• That explains quite a lot. You yearn for your homeland and thus MUST post the shit you do until you're home again.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Got to say this about Texans. At least we make sure the job is done right the first time.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• FFS
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And yet no mention of Perry shooting a coyote. Apparently he packs heat while jogging.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• He has a concealed handgun license. He packs heat all the time.

I hope that guy goes with the zombie defense. "I had to be sure your honor."
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Does he wear a shoulder holster to meetings?

Comment

• "Iiiiiiiiii ain't got no bodddy! Hotcha-cha hotcha-cha hotcha-cha!"

2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I haven't asked him.

I do like Perry's final words on the coyote killing. When asked what they did with the body, Perry said that they left it there. He became mulch.

Comment

• I love that Ed seems to think all texans have direct contact with Rick Perry.

Comment

• I actually have met him. Twice. Also met George W. twice when he was on the campaign trail for governor. I still have much love for Ann Richards. R.I.P.

Comment

• Who had the maniler handshake? That's right, you guessed it....

Ann Richards

Comment

• *glares at Ed* Ann Richards was a fucking lady and she wasn't born with a silver foot in her mouth.

Comment

• I know, I was just practicing my Norm McDonald there.

Besides, we all know Janet Reno would have beaten her at arm wrestling.

Comment

Working...
                                X