• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks fake though, doesn't it....
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I don't care. I just want one! SOOO BAD! hahah
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll get it for you ROB.... I might have to throw some elbows, but you will get one..
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• And Corey wins at life. haha.

But for reals, if you get a chance that would rock, otherwise I still want photos of you posing with cosplayers haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm going to get two. Both to not wear. And then I shall have them shrink wrapped.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              I'm going to get two. Both to not wear. And then I shall have them shrink wrapped.

Win. So much win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                And Corey wins at life. haha.

But for reals, if you get a chance that would rock, otherwise I still want photos of you posing with cosplayers haha.
                Damn it, I was hoping that would make you forget about the cosplay pictures....
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• It's time my fellow Podcaustians. Tonight is Preview Night and I have my camera ready! We leave for San Diego in about an hour.

Olivia Munn...here I come!
                  "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                  "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Have fun you guys! I demand lots of pics of Ari near inappropriate cosplayers!

Comment

• You got it!
                      "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

Comment

• Go to the Burn Notice table and yell for Terry! Tell him you're with AndersonVision and see what he does.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh geez....he's not going to jump over the booth is he?

Comment

• I'm close with some of the people who run the whole thing, and even then, Comic-Con may be the geek thing I give the least amount of shits about. I mean, I absolutely do not care about anything in it or related to it. I suppose if I went, it'd be cool or whatever, but I kind of want to turn off the internet for this whole week and go play outside.

Comment

• I just want to go once to say I've gone. And to maybe somehow meet Jeff Fahey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarah View Post
                                Oh geez....he's not going to jump over the booth is he?

He might give you shit. But, I think you have to stay for all of the USA Network stuff.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X