Comic-Con 09'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Really?.....really????

There are 50 other girls he took pic of that were 10X better, no??
    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Keep um coming Corey........
        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

Comment

• A few things I got :

2 books and a DVD

Signed by about 15 girls... More signatures inside

And a Mindzeye Studio- Gears of War 2 RAGE Boomer.. I had him shipped because he is massive
          http://www.mindzeyestudios.com/gearsofwar-sdcc09/
          I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

• This thread finally delivers. Thanks, Corey. You really got close to a boobie grab on some of those shots.

I can't believe someone went dressed as The Pro. There really is a cosplayer for every property. The Joker in beachwear will give me nightmares.

Comment

• I'll be swiping the Suicide Girls book and pretending my name is Corey.

KTHNXBAI
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                This thread finally delivers. Thanks, Corey. You really got close to a boobie grab on some of those shots.

I can't believe someone went dressed as The Pro. There really is a cosplayer for every property. The Joker in beachwear will give me nightmares.
                I liked the beach wear the best of all the joker's i saw, because it different for once
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

• I was a little jealous of the book. There were some good pics!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    I'll be swiping the Suicide Girls book and pretending my name is Corey.

KTHNXBAI
                    Oh if you saw what was inside, you would want to swipe it and pretend you were me

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey View Post
                      SUICIDE GIRLS O' PLENTY

you lucky SOB you got that close to Evette and Bob Suicide. *jealous*

Comment

• Pretty sure my sister dated one of them a few years ago (or it may have been one of the roller derby girls down in Austin).

She pulls some hotness.

I cry into my beer while such things happen. But good fer her.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post

Still my favorite pic by far!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarah View Post
                            Rob Really?.....really????

There are 50 other girls he took pic of that were 10X better, no??
                            I have a thing for Quinn. So when I see a girl wearing diamond pasties and even somewhat looks like Quinn, that wins.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              I have a thing for Quinn. So when I see a girl wearing diamond pasties and even somewhat looks like Quinn, that wins.
                              Outta context this could so easily be CJ talking about Sliders.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• My pics, not as awesome as Corey's, are now up on my blog...**shameless plug** http://bigbthecritic.blogspot.com...still in the early stages but it will come along eventually.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X