No announcement yet.

Comic-Con 09'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the pics of Viet? Where are the pics of Ari in his boxers? Where was Sarah?
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
      Where are the pics of Viet? Where are the pics of Ari in his boxers? Where was Sarah?
      Viet--was in ninja mode
      Ari-- saw him in his boxers once and that was before i was mooned
      Sarah-- was getting every comic/book in the con and getting them autographed.

For the most part on some days i was a loner, because i was not in a line or in a room
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Corey- Was taking pictures like a mad man.........Corey for the fucking WIN!
        "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Same girls, different outfits... Yes Bryan I broke your rule but i don't care

I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarah View Post
            Corey- Was taking pictures like a mad man.........Corey for the fucking WIN!
            Thanks Sarah...

Comment

• Being attacked by Cosplayers

Comment

• I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

• Stop screaming...you know you like it!
                  "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                  "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

• Costume booth chicks were good enough...no complaints on the multiple shots of them...I'm sure you got the most pleasure taking pics of the 300 dude...

Side note, where do you find all those awesome shirts?
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                          Costume booth chicks were good enough...no complaints on the multiple shots of them...I'm sure you got the most pleasure taking pics of the 300 dude...

Side note, where do you find all those awesome shirts?
                          The shirts can be found 2 stands at each ends of the exhibit hall and I think 2 stands in the middle

Comment

• How Stars Wars was meant to be

Comment

• nice pics man. That Harley Quinn up top is nice.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dude you did take a ton of awesome shots...I have about 40-50 shots, most are pretty decent. But I've come to realize that I need a smaller camera for shit like this, the big camera is a bitch to carry around. Kudos.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X