Comic-Con 09'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
    That Trick R Treat bag (?) looks like a weird kilt on Corey.
    It was a Kilt, I forgot to bring an extra pair of shorts and the bag seemed to fit perfect
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• /detect internet sarcasm off

Really? Kilts rock and all but that one does seem a tad bit unlikely. Still, you rocked it.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Sorry if my next set of pictures take up space and bandwith, but i got a lot
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

• You should have seen my kilt... sadly no one got a picture of me.
          "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

• I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

Comment

• I agree with the shirt, i also agree that they could of found a better booth babe

Yes i asked to pose her ass to the camera... If you ask you shall receive

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    Ninjas:

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    Dude, there are ninja's in that photo. It's just that they are fucking ninja's so of course you can't see them.
                    I'm in this picture.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You might have heard of this guy.. He created a small cartoon called Ren and Stimpy... John K. He also signed the box the figure came in. (John McCain in Ren and Stimpy format)

Cliff Blezinski... And his girlfriend was beyond fucking hot

Comment

Comment

• A little on the scary side of cosplayers

Comment

• You take pics of some of the ugliest beast
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• SUICIDE GIRLS O' PLENTY

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                                You take pics of some of the ugliest beast
                                Hey I was told to take pics of it all...

Comment

Working...
                                X