Comic-Con 09'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    San Diego Comic Con is a place where you can do so much and still miss out.
    Agreed...the fucking masses are un-comforting. Way too many people.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• It had to have been hot as hell in that convention hall. That's how I remember it.

That and Dick's. The place where the wait staff will intentionally give you shit.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Awesome! Went to Dick's for lunch with my boss. Good food, awesome yet shitty service. Highly recommended.

Comment

• Well, that's their thing. The shitty service. Although when I went there, no one gave me any shit. Probably had to do with the fact I was there by myself.

Comment

• Bryan, I already heard from Clint that you didnt do shit.... even turned down going to Hooters and had to fight to get you out of the hotel room. Still don't know why you got to go
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              It had to have been hot as hell in that convention hall. That's how I remember it.

That and Dick's. The place where the wait staff will intentionally give you shit.
              If you're talking about Hall H, it's now one of the nicest place to be, in regards to temperature. So fucking great after spending 1-3 hours in line out in the sun. Same goes with Ballroom 20.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm talking about the main exhbitor area. Hall H is the largest room where they have panels. The panel rooms were always cool in temperature.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                  Bryan, I already heard from Clint that you didnt do shit.... even turned down going to Hooters and had to fight to get you out of the hotel room. Still don't know why you got to go
                  Got to go cuz my grammar is teh good

Comment

• No reason... not even in the same department
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

No reason... not even in the same department
                      I went for my thing, ended up helping with other things...

Comment

Bryan, I already heard from Clint that you didnt do shit.... even turned down going to Hooters and had to fight to get you out of the hotel room. Still don't know why you got to go
                        The nucka didn't want to meet up with us after the con as well. He was too busy "getting alcohol". I think it's because Bryan is fucking panda.

Comment

The nucka didn't want to meet up with us after the con as well. He was too busy "getting alcohol". I think it's because Bryan is fucking panda.
                          I am one lazy mother fucker...no denying that....also had stuff to do some of the nights...

Comment

Exactly... so lazy. Don't even show up to Ari's party and Nicole's party.

What did your department have to do at the con Bryan?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              I'm talking about the main exhbitor area. Hall H is the largest room where they have panels. The panel rooms were always cool in temperature.
                              The Exhibition Hall was also pretty decent this year. It was horrible two years ago, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                I like how Corey just goes in for the waist grab. I remember posing with chicks from horror flicks at my last convention, and I could never quite commit to the waist grab. I always ended up pulling an Ari,.
                                I found that the girls that care will say something right off the bat.. If they don't tell me no, then im going to grab the waist...
                                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X