No announcement yet.

Comic-Con 09'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob, Do you want all the cosplay pics I got??
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• I want something with you fuckers. You guys were there all week, and yet I've yet to see one FUCKING PICTURE. Bunch of bullshit. Just sayin'.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        I want something with you fuckers. You guys were there all week, and yet I've yet to see one FUCKING PICTURE. Bunch of bullshit. Just sayin'.
        No kidding. Thirteen pages in and nothing?

Did any of you mooks wander up to the House of Blues and ogle the cute blonde hostess with the pixie cut for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          No kidding. Thirteen pages in and nothing?

Did any of you mooks wander up to the House of Blues and ogle the cute blonde hostess with the pixie cut for me?

Did any of you flash your junk at her for me?
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• To answer your questions

Gravedigger.... NOPE

Pauline Kael.....NOPE

Working on pics right now, but computer is being a asshat
            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

• WOW! Everyone is so angry! Come on Corey show them the naked women!
              "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
              "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• OK! I vow to go straight home from work tonight and post some pics.........
                You just want cosplay? I have toys too!
                "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarah View Post
                  WOW! Everyone is so angry! Come on Corey show them the naked women!
                  And while we're at it, your avatar is far too small. Embiggen plz?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey View Post
                    well there are 2 problems with this

#1 Contract with the San Diego Convention center is not up until 2012

#2 The L.A. Convention center is 1/3 the size of the San Diego Convention center. It would be like going from 120,000 people and just about 500 vendors to 30,000 people and 150 vendors..

If that were to happen it would most likely be less fun, and feel more crowded.. I've been to the L.A. convention center multiple times for car shows and it would'nt work for Comic-Con
                    OK I am an idiot and got all my info ass backwards... L.A. convention Center is actually 120,00sq ft larger than SDCC.. The only reason L.A. seemed smaller is because their events don't cause 120,000 people to show up for a week.. So If it were to come to L.A. it would work. Also read an article today that SDCC is planing on expading another 300,000sqft.. If this happens there will be no reason to go to L.A.

Comment

• PICS OR GTFO
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• When I get home tonight I will put up pics... Sorry no naked ladies, unless you count the Suicide Girls book I got... Now that has lots of naked ladies

Comment

• Corey I don't think they care.....they just want to see the 108 pics you have of Cosplayers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey View Post
                            When I get home tonight I will put up pics... Sorry no naked ladies, unless you count the Suicide Girls book I got... Now that has lots of naked ladies
                            "It's all sticky..."
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Don't need them all, was just hoping to see some with you guys in it.

Comment

• And the naked ones......

Comment

Working...
                                X