Comic-Con 09'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    It's not stalking when she's walking past by every 15 minutes as you wait in line in the same spot for 2 hours.
    Ahhh, but did you need to be in that line for something other than observing Pikachu? One wonders what line you were standing in, that had a Pikachu person wondering by? You were in a Pokeman line, weren't you?
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Nerdious had to catch them all.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
        Ahhh, but did you need to be in that line for something other than observing Pikachu? One wonders what line you were standing in, that had a Pikachu person wondering by? You were in a Pokeman line, weren't you?
        If you heard the latest podcaust voicemail, I was standing in line with Ari for Mattel. And yes, I had to catch them all. And by "them", I mean exclusives. To not open or sell or give away. They shall be used as a peace offering for my closet.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• FUCK MATTEL! haha. You can hear it in headphones.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Mattel was the most unorganized booth there. Fucking even Adult Swim had their act together. And NECA, all I had to do was walk up and ask for the items. No lines for NECA. But Mattel... they fucking had scalpers just walk up to the side and buy tons upon tons of limited items. Rabble rabble rabble.

Comment

• I just want one of those 'Flynn's' T-shirts.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                Mattel was the most unorganized booth there. Fucking even Adult Swim had their act together. And NECA, all I had to do was walk up and ask for the items. No lines for NECA. But Mattel... they fucking had scalpers just walk up to the side and buy tons upon tons of limited items. Rabble rabble rabble.
                Speaking of Adult Swim.....Venture Brothers. Did anyone check their panel out?
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• No. It was at the same time as Kevin Smith, I believe. And to get in the line, we would have missed Iron Man 2.

Comment

• Viet, you must give me your He-Man art book! You know you'll just stash it away in the closet!
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                      Viet, you must give me your He-Man art book! You know you'll just stash it away in the closet!
                      Fuck no! You had a fucking ticket. You COULD have gone. If you want one, there's a #718/1000 on eBay for $199.99. I have #98/1000.

Comment

• haha, and you'll never sell it or do anything with it. God I love collectors.

Comment

• Bastard!
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            I heard some news report that Comic-Con might come up to LA next year. That's fine, but there is jack shit to eat around the convention center. Hello, $12 burger.
                            well there are 2 problems with this

#1 Contract with the San Diego Convention center is not up until 2012

#2 The L.A. Convention center is 1/3 the size of the San Diego Convention center. It would be like going from 120,000 people and just about 500 vendors to 30,000 people and 150 vendors..

If that were to happen it would most likely be less fun, and feel more crowded.. I've been to the L.A. convention center multiple times for car shows and it would'nt work for Comic-Con
                            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• I don't give a shit about any of this. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PICS?!?! Goddamn slackers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                I don't give a shit about any of this. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PICS?!?! Goddamn slackers.
                                Ya fucking slackers....... Oh wait that's me
                                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X