No announcement yet.

Comic-Con 09'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick-Ass stole the show with Iron Man 2 coming in as a close second. Had a blast watching Trick or Treat. Hate fucking lines to death. It was all lines this year and it drove me nuts. At least I got my Mattel shit.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      And Corey wins at life. haha.

But for reals, if you get a chance that would rock, otherwise I still want photos of you posing with cosplayers haha.
      Sorry Rob i don't win at life.. Went to Capcom's booth on wednesday and told to come back Thursday, went there on Thursday and saw a huge ass line, found out that you had to put your name down and they would give you a time to come back... Everyday thru Sunday the earliest time was 5pm. Except for Sunday i was in ballroom 20 or Hall H... Sorry I fail.. As far as pics go I have some but I don't know how good they really are...
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Haha, sall good man. Another reason why I don;t think I'd like comic-con. It's a fucking huge pain in the ass to get a fucking tshirt.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Corey is being modest...he has a lot of good pics...some good cosplayers...some good looking women and girls...hahahahhahahahahahahaahahhaahahh....

Best Picture goes to---------Ari and Picachu? Picitu? Pikachu?
          "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• MUST SEE.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The girl under the Pikachu costume was rather cute.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• enough talk, more PICS

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  The girl under the Pikachu costume was rather cute.
                  Was the pikachu under the girl cute as well?
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    The girl under the Pikachu costume was rather cute.
                    And you know what she looked like under the costume how......
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Because all Asians have superpowers. Like Godzilla.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
                        And you know what she looked like under the costume how......
                        Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Because all Asians have superpowers. Like Godzilla.
                        It's the tradeoff for small genitalia.

Actually, because everytime Pikachu wasn't out on the floor, she was. If superheroes were real, they'd all be founded out by me.

Comment

• STALKER.

Comment

• It's not stalking when she's walking past by every 15 minutes as you wait in line in the same spot for 2 hours.

Comment

• haha, I suppose.

Comment

• I heard some news report that Comic-Con might come up to LA next year. That's fine, but there is jack shit to eat around the convention center. Hello, $12 burger.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X