Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://marvel.com/comics/onsale/lib/...64245_full.jpg

Marvelman.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WHAT THE SHIT?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No fuckin way a Marvelman movie would be made. No way.

Oh shit, I'm thinking of Miracleman. Never mind.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• So, Kael. How about the internet breaking announcement? That happened yet?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
              So, Kael. How about the internet breaking announcement? That happened yet?

Only if Joe Quesada sits on it.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yo. Sorry I haven't posted. Being on Facebook and Twitter all day eats at the battery. In regards to yesterday's announcements in Hall H, Avatar does live up to the hype but Kick-Ass stole the show. The energy in the clips and trailer of the latter just pumped up everyone in attendance. If I had to put in order from best to worst on the scenes that we saw; I'd have to list it as follows: Kick-Ass, Where the Wild Things are, Avatar, The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus, Sherlock Holmes, Nightmare on Elm Street, Jonah Hex, and The Book of Eli.

Paul WS Anderson's Pandorum was the biggest pile of shit that was introduced there.

Green Lantern: The First Flight was considerably good for an animated movie.

And Trick 'r Treat was such a great anthology horror movie.

Tomorrow: Lining up for Hall H yet again for possibly Extract, but definitely Zombieland, Iron Man 2, and Kevin Smith (so that I don't need to buy tickets to see him later this year in Seattle).
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Holy shit, if this poster is available in physical form at the Con, someone plz buy it for me.
                  seriously. I'll send you monies.

Comment

• Hahah, one of my friends at the con sat next to Adrienne "Tyra Collette" Palicki (also Sam's girlfriend from Supernatural, but really, she's a rockstar on FNL) and twittered that she said hi to me. That is a really pathetic thing to be a little jazzed about, but I am.

Wait, Paul WS Anderson is directing Pandorum? The "Ben Foster Karate Explosion in space" movie? That sucks.

Also, gravedigger, since that is the official poster for season 3 of Chuck, I would check Movie Goods regularly on the lead up to the third season. That's how I scored that bitchin' Mad Men season 3 poster with Don in the water.

Comment

• Thanks for the tip, sir, I'll do that.

Comment

• All the Iron Man 2 buzz yesterday isn't helping my anticipation at all.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• No shit. I need to see that footage ASAP.

Comment

• The way they introduce War Machine... Good fucking stuff.

I have to update my best to worst (in regards to what got me pumped) movie related clips at Comic Con:

Kick-Ass, Where the Wild Things are, Iron Man 2, The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus, Avatar, Sherlock Holmes, Nightmare on Elm Street, Jonah Hex, Solomon Kane, and The Book of Eli.

Comment

• Iron Man 2 defiantly looked great! Mickey Rourke wasn't there but he sure looked like a crazy son of a bitch in the clips they did have with him!

Viet- Don't forget about Zombieland!! Looks great!

ANOTHER PILE- 2012
                              "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                              "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarah View Post
                                Iron Man 2 defiantly looked great! Mickey Rourke wasn't there but he sure looked like a crazy son of a bitch in the clips they did have with him!

Viet- Don't forget about Zombieland!! Looks great!

ANOTHER PILE- 2012
                                Oh shit! I totally forgot about Zombieland. I concur.

Updated yet again!

Kick-Ass, Where the Wild Things are, Iron Man 2, The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus, Avatar, Zombieland, Sherlock Holmes, Nightmare on Elm Street, Jonah Hex, Solomon Kane, and The Book of Eli.

PS Comic Con is fun but fuck, it's just fucking lines. Just lines to fucking get in more lines to get a ticket to get in another fucking line.
                                Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 07-26-2009, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X