No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You skipped school? Fuck, I never ditched (Mainly because I wouldn't have a fuckin clue what to do). I was quite the tool.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I did the cow eye when I was in elementary school. Then the pig, worm, and octopus in middle school I think.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        You skipped school? Fuck, I never ditched (Mainly because I wouldn't have a fuckin clue what to do). I was quite the tool.

Haha I missed on average between 45- 60 days a year. yet still passed with a 3.5
        School was fucking boring and I always ended up acing tests anyways. Why bother with sitting there all day?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Check out the big brain on Rob! NERD!

stupid smarty pants
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Why bother with sitting there all day?
            Lookin' at girls. For a fat kid with no game/esteem/game esteem, that was the only bright spot.

Shit, learning anything new was accidental.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I learned almost nothing in High School. Outside of some science and history.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah.

I honed my comedic craft, for fear of jock punchery. That's about it.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For 2 years I was insanely depressed and school didn't help.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And the fact they all look like correctional facilities to begin with probably didn't help.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Haha I missed on average between 45- 60 days a year. yet still passed with a 3.5
                      Fuck me.

But for me, I was basically a shut in who liked movies and worked. I knew people in school but wasn't friends with anyone and didn't care at the time. Like I said, my only regret.

All I had were movies and a massive Hunter Thompson obession at the time. Oh and I wrote shitty fanfiction thinking I was going to be a writer. That crap still exists out there.

Although in my senior year, we were allowed to leave early. Which meant I could avoid the obnoxious as shit middle school students.
                      Last edited by Ed Hocken; 05-19-2009, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Everything is wrong with kids today because they don't have old school Sesame Street anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6NsCvCn2EY

I haven't seen this in fucking decades. AWESOME.

Comment

• And thanks to yo-yo master, I have grown up with a horrible sense of direction unless I use landmarks. It's all traced to that exact cartoon.

Comment

• That's right, blame the cartoon for your problems. It was the cartoon, that fucked everything up.

Comment

• So many things wrong with this article.

1. 14 year old mother and 19 year old father
                              2. The kid was 20 months old, that means she was 13.
                              3. Fuck Kentucky

Comment

• I imagine Anderson aka Pauline would agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X